Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cosmo Tiki Statue

Hey jammers!  Today's new item is no surprise - the Cosmo tiki statue, sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
Cosmo seems to have the same... er... interesting expression on his face as Liza does.  I wonder how Greely would look doing that...
And now to misbehaving numbers...  Hmm, I believe you should be up a bit... Numbers these days...
And over on the Daily Explorer, we have some pawsome art celebrating World Oceans Day!
Time to wrap this post up with the soccer goal, which will be leaving Jam Mart Furniture tomorrow!  Be sure to get yours now!
That's all for now, jammers!  See you in Jamaa!
-tallstar107




10 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love your blog! :D When I first started my blog, I had this same background! So loverly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rainbowcat1: Wow. When I first started my blog I also had this exact same background! Well, then I changed it and all that other stuffs.

    @ Tallstar107: Wow! I remember visiting your blog before, but never commented in such a long time, sorry! >.< Anywho, I already know what all the Alpha Tikis will look like (including Greely's) because these land ones are exactly the same as the underwater ones and the underwater ones have all the Alphas in Tiki form- except if AJHQ sold all those out or something.


    *thejamaamist.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, if you're referring to how Greely will look like THAT (constipated, creepy, etc.) then I'm not sure because Alpha Tiki Greely actually does not look constipated and like Cosmo and Liza. X3

      Delete
    2. Cutepups, that is just so creepy O.O Yup, AJHQ seems to be pretty lazy with these tiki statues!
      And I'm glad Greely doesn't look constipated (I forgot they were underwater), because that would be a sight that would scar me for life...

      Delete
  3. NUMBERS THESE DAYS. -.-

    That's too bad. I always thought the soccer goal was cute! Bye bye soccer goal :'D
    *waves hankie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR!
    I agree, it's so cute! Now we have a new one, but I will never forget the non-pro soccer goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to get the soccer goal. -_- I guess its fine though since i don't really like soccer? But I still wish i got one for my den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like soccer either. I got one just in case, but don't worry, I doubt it'll become super rare, but who knows?

      Delete